The way to succeed in life is to continuously Adding Value to Ourselves and to Others. Here’s is the beginning of a 5 value-add post from a compilation of more that 100 ways of adding to ourselves and to others. If you would like to add on to the list, send in your idea on the Feedback column. Your contribution to more value-add methods will be greatly appreciated. Let’s SYNERGIZE!
1. Everyone is unique. Different folk needs different stroke. The more value-add strategies we have at our exposure, the easier is for us to value-add effectively to others
2. When wise advice is not heeded, the price of stubbornness has to be paid
3. Complement people meaningfully within the first 30 seconds of our conversation
4. Ask people questions about their areas of interest: their passions, their profession, their values
5. Complement a person about something specific in front of others
with Love and Passion,
Stanley Cham +6012 3- 215 88
Unique Professional Proposition: A value-add motivator and training specialist who help companies grow their business by inspiring employees into wanting to grow themselves and willing to engage with the company to create a win-win employer-employee partnership
Tag-line: Inspiring Growth
p.s. Stanley is available for Life & Wellness Coaching. Call or email Stanley for a non-obligatory discussion. If you like what we do, tell others; otherwise, tell us!